Thursday, August 6, 2009

It's been a long time

sorry guys i've been busy with a lot of different things lately that bass cover is coming along but I think I'm gonna do a song called Hero / Heroine first... I've got the drum/vocal cover down and I'm figuring out the bass... (which seems easy enough)

but on a different note; would anyone out there happen to know of a computer software that I can download for free that will allow me to have 3 videos on one screen?... I saw a musician do it and I thought it was pretty cool.. Just to see what I mean, the link is:

http://www.youtube.com/user/jdubsky

look for the video of him doing a cover of oil and water, it's not too shabby and i thought it sounded tight but i just need to know the software. thanks guys, you mean a lot:)

No comments:

Post a Comment